Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Görüşürüz - See You Soon!

As most of you can see, I haven't updated in several months because we moved from Turkey back to the USA. This has been a brilliant, humbling adventure and I hope to return someday.

That said, there are still several posts I had semi-prepared while still in Turkey which I'll post anyway for fun. Until I continue my international travels, you can expect infrequent blog posts documenting trips across the USA plus reflections on the differences in lifestyles between countries.

For more frequent posts, you can check out my new book review blog, Covered In Books!

Thank you all for having been a part of this journey. I'm happy to be back with my native family and friends and sad to leave what became a second home. Parting is such sweet sorrow... but, as the Turks say, görüşürüz - see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment